EnviRemed markets a specially formulated Hydrocarbon surfactant. We manufacture this paraffin dispersant solvent and ship it worldwide. Our Chemist has 30 years’ experience working with waxes and polymers. Our research and development focus is to ensure quality and innovative products for the oil industry. Hydrocarbon Recovery (HCR) Tank Cleaner products are safe and easy to use. With the ever-tightening financial constraints placed on the operating and maintenance budgets, managers are looking for innovative solutions to solve costly, complex and dangerous problems with state of the art technology. Safety and cost are critical factors to measure success on projects. EnviRemed uses this technology to take the risk out of using large numbers of people on these projects, significantly reducing overall risk and cost to the operator. HCR Tank Cleaner is a surfactant hydrocarbon blend. It is freeze thaw stable. It is viscous with high cling characteristics. It mixes with crude and is enhanced by the presence of gas. HCR Tank Cleaner is a contact agent designed to clean and coat the surfaces that it touches as well as suspend and disperse paraffin.
Cleaning with HCR Tank Cleaner significantly reduces the:
- Amount of time a tank is out of service.
- Eliminates the liabilities associated with off-site transportation and disposal of hazardous waste.
- Greatly reduces the time needed to clean a tank.
- Reduces the potential safety exposure of a large tank cleaning crew operating in a confined space.
- Reduced opportunities for leaks and spills associated with temporary storage tanks and mix tanks associated with conventional cleaning.
- Increases the bottom line by selling sludge material that is normally disposed.
View the mini demonstration of the HCR Tank Cleaner and HCR Pipeline Cleaner video.
Click to Download: HCR Demonstration